At Green Roots, we know that purchasing playground equipment is a big commitment. Our professional staff are here to assist you every step of the way with your entire project planning needs. We provide:
- Site evaluation and inspection
- Custom CAD 2D and 3D drawings of the play structures and a 2D site plan drawing with safety zones
- Safety and risk management consultations
- Accessibility consultations and options
- Different play options in order to get the most play value for your budget
- Budget estimates which include estimates for products, installation, surfacing, site preparation, taxes and delivery
- Financing on your playground equipment projects. You can use financing to bridge the gap between your budget you have and the playground you really want.
We are here to assist you in any other way we can in order to make your playground development a great success.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Full Installation: Green Roots Canadian Certified Playground Inspectors will install the playground equipment from start to finish.
Supervised Installation: If a group of volunteers would like to install the playground equipment, a Green Roots Canadian Certified Playground Inspector can supervise the installation process. They will be on site during the entire installation process to supervise the installation and assist with any questions.
Community Installation: If a group of volunteers are installing the playground equipment, Green Roots Canadian Certified Playground Inspector can do the final inspection before the playground is open to the public. We will also be available for any questions the volunteers may have during the installation of the playground equipment.